Unlocking a Samsung Gear S2 without a code can seem daunting, but it is quite simple.
There are a few different methods that can be used to unlock your device without the need for a code.
Whether you have forgotten your code or want to explore the different ways to unlock your device, this guide will provide you with the information you need to get started.
So, let’s get started!
How to Unlock Samsung Gear S2 Without Code
If you have forgotten your password and want to unlock your Samsung Gear S2 so the simple process is that you should perform a factory reset.
You don’t have other ways to unlock the watch; performing factory resetting will turn your watch to its factory default settings.
And all passwords or user data will be removed from your watch, and then you will need to set it up again with your phone.
Unpair the watch from the connected phone while you are going to reset it to prevent any issues.
Go to the phone settings> tap on Connections> and then Bluetooth> here, from the paired devices list, locate your Gear S2.
And tap on the Gear icon in front of your watch name, and then click Unpair. Once the watch is unpaired, you can reset it without having any problems.
Here are the steps to reset your Gear S2:
- Press and hold the power button until the power menu appears.
- Then tap on the Power off the option to turn the watch off.
- Once the watch is powered off, press and hold the power button until you see Rebooting on the watch screen.
- And then press the power button a couple of times in a row.
- After this, you should select the Recovery option to reset the watch.
- It will take a few minutes, so wait until the watch completes the process.
Once your Galaxy Gear S2 is reset to the factory default settings, you can now access the watch without any password or pin code.
Note: Ensure to set up a backup of your data from the watch before performing the factory reset; because after resetting, all data will be removed from the device.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your connected mobile phone.
- Go to the watch settings.
- Tap on Backup Settings> and choose Backup data.
- Then select the data that you want to back up and select Backup.
- After resetting, you can restore the data which you have already backed.
How to Remove Samsung Gear S2 Reactivation Lock
Reactivation lock is a feature on your Samsung Gear S2 which prevents anyone from reactivating your watch without your permission.
However, if you are looking to unlock your Gear S2 without accessing the reactivation lock, you will need to remove the reactivation lock for your device.
Here are the steps by following. You can remove the reactivation lock without using your phone.
- Power off your Gear S2
- And then press and hold the power button until you see Rebooting on the screen.
- A couple of times, press the power button when rebooting appears to bring up the menu options.
- And then, select Download mode by long pressing the power button.
- Release the button while seeing Download started, and wait until the process completes.
- And then, the reactivation lock will be removed.
How to Pair Samsung Gear S2 with your Phone
Pairing the Samsung Gear S2 with a phone is a straightforward process. So, let’s take a look at the process.
Here are the steps which you can follow:
- Go to the Samsung Gear Manager
- From the home screen, tap on the Three-Dots menu from the top right corner.
- And tap on Manage Devices> on this page, and Gaear Manager will search for available devices.
- Tap on your Gear S2 name under the Available Devices list.
- Then confirm that the right device you are pairing and follow the on-screen instructions.
- It can take a few minutes; because if any software is available, it will install before finishing the pairing process.
Galaxy Watch Active 2 Screen Flickering (How to Fix)
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 stuck on rebooting (Fixed)
Galaxy Watch Active 2 Sleep Tracking Not Working (Fixed)
Galaxy Watch 4 Keeps Disconnecting (8 Ways to Fix)
Galaxy watch stuck on finishing pairing
Galaxy Watch 4 Overheating – How to Fix!
Inkcue brings to you the latest and best in tech industry with reviews, buyer’s guide, technical know-how and problem solving. Our aim is to provide a one-stop guide to all your technological needs and to simplify the process of purchasing them. Cheers Amigos!